Thursday, February 25, 2010

♥STPM Results♥

Finally, i got to know my STPM result...it's kinda unbelievable...although the result is not the perfect one but it's already satisfied me...=) in fact, that is really a hard task for me...i put myself into challenging and tensive days, i took the risk to challenge it...today, i am glad that i didn't disappointed my parent, relatives, friends, buddies, teachers, and my lovey...they did put high hope on me always...i love you all...i've done the task just for you all and for me too...=)




2 comments:

D3nNis-Bi3 said...

BI3 don't sad ya..i Yang u back..Aiyo..as a frend must believe each other 1..do not keep argue 4 a small case..just sit down and solve it..^^ best friend is always the best!!4 of u must keep in touch and happy 4ever ya!!

♥ Angie ♥ said...

baby, you are the ony one who can understand hw much i care for our 4 relationship...i did appreciate our friendship and you can see i m trying hard to maintain it...i tot our friendship is strong enuf to stay until forever...but ended up they said i changed...isn't i changed or they changed ppl who around me they know...