Thursday, February 25, 2010

♥happiness and sadness♥

today, i should be happy and cheer all the day...however, sadness is always comes after happiness...just a minute before, i realised i am the stupid one...this making me become moody and sad...i am far from my best friends...they are trying their best to keep way from me...but i am trying to close to them...she is avoiding me...everyone is believed that i am a bad friend who like to talking at the back of my friends...i am really sick of this thinking...i wonder why this type of thinking can be appeared in your mind...we are the best of the best friend...i love you all the most...i always trying to protect you girls but ended up i am in trouble today...Did you know i am the friend that trying hard always to protect 4 of our friendship?even there are some little secrets between you girls which can break our friendship i also keep it for myself...because i dont want spoil our relationship...i need friends and i love my friends...it's not a good feel to keep a secret...do you all can understand my feeling?i knew there's something happened between you and me...but i believed in the power of our friendship so i am pretending all the time...let it be nothing happening at all and close myself to you...i never expect that this action has make you feel i am fake infront of you...i am a good friend that you should care of and appreciate instead of doubting me or take precautious on...i am not the one who trying to hurt you, i am not in the group of bad girl...the person that you should take precautious on is not me but is other 'evil friend' who beside you all the day...8 years of friendship is not a short period, these 8 years are valueless at the moment when you choose to believe others instead of me...so there no point for me to explain more...it's thankful to let me know the truth...a stupid girl is leaving the gang of 4 today...fortunately, i've saved most of the happy moments when we are together and in the past...take care and the last blessing for you all...



2 comments:

Lerk Shin Valerie said...

Well,I can guess who is she~hope u r fine lar.

♥ Angie ♥ said...

thanks for the warm concern from you...im quite heartache due to this matter...im fine right now...=)