Friday, February 26, 2010

♥DAORAE Korean BBQ Restaurant♥



korean wine


my favourite beef ♥
















BBQ chicken =)




As encouragement and reward, he did gave me a very warm surprise last night...i can feel the happiness on him when he heard the news of my result...=) we have our celebration at DAORAE with our new brought couple wear...it's my very very first time to visit there and also for the couple wear...*shy*


The food and refreshment are taste good...i am in love with the clean environment and the great service...they are serving customers friendly and nicely...although the cost is quite high but we are willing to pay for more just for the good service...i think you might comment the same as me as you visit to DAORAE...=)


we went for a movie - HERE COMES FORTUNE before we went home...


thanks baby... i love you always...♥








No comments: