Wednesday, February 24, 2010

♥Filled CNY♥



♥ 11.02.2010 Thursday ~ Knock Off Dinner ♥




*Adrian (manager) & Mr. Goh (boss)*

♥13.02.2010 Saturday ~ Shopping After Thorough Cleanup♥




*our very first couple wear*




♥FIREWORKS NIGHT - Valentine Eve + CNY Eve♥




Tonight should be the warmest night and cheerful night for every chinese or every couple, unfortunately, i was spent my whole night at Police Station due to i lost my purse in this evening...i was the unluckiest one in the point of fact...i lost my money, my IC, my debit cards, bank cards, a few of my photos and some of my name cards...in this situation, i did realised and believed in the power of my Tibetan Bead (7 eyes)...still remember in my last post i did mentioned about i had spoilt the crystals and Tibetan Beads that biebie's bought it for me...after that case, i felt that my luck was rotated from good to bad...i not even lost my purse, i fall down in the kitchen and everything goes with a hitch...perhaps, you may comment me as a superstitious girl...however they are really happening...i don't believe in it when the first i wear it...but after i lost it, i felt that i am really lost something...as exhort, better don't fooling with this kind of thing...so just after a few days, my baby did replaced a new Tibetan Bead (21 eye) and crystals for me...it's the 2nd highest level of Tibetan beads in the world...after wearing it, i do feeling more relieved and comfortable i swear...!!!
fortunately i have my lovey, his did spent his whole night for me, busied with my stuff, accompanied me to make the report in Police Station...it's my fault to spoil the Tibetan Bead, but he didn't blame me at all...just he felt heartsore due to i had break the promise...he did bought a new one for me and make me feel more repent...sorry my dear...i hurt you lots...i promise you, this type of matter wont ever happen again...i love you♥

♥14.02.2010 Sunday ~ The First Day Of CNY♥



his boring face =)
Visited to grandma's house and collected some of the angpow from relatives...after lunch, both of us were quite boring so we decided to hang out and watch movie...in fact, we watched 14 Blades at Cathay...
at night, we went back to grandma's house again, then we did gambling before leave...
♥15.02.2010 Monday & 16.02.2010 Tuesday ~ Visited To BM (biebie's hometown)♥
In these two days, i was stayed in BM and had a night at one of his relative's house...i did grabbed lots of angpow from his relatives for sure due to they are a huge family compare to others...=) As last year, they are nice and treat me well...we are becoming closer than the first year i visited them...=)
♥17.02.2010 Wednesday ~ Penang Famous ChenDui♥





*penang road chendui*

i wonder how nice is the chendui, in fact there were really crowded...
♥18.02.2010 thursday ~ Shopping With His Mum♥

*see this cute baby?he is a Malaysia-China mixed boy =)*
♥19.02.2010 Friday ~ Lion Show♥




*agnes, billy, christine, charrie, lenny, kelvin, adrian*


At night, i attend his grandpa birthday party at BM...
♥20.02.2010 Saturday ~ Start Work Dinner At S2 Studio♥




*so called 'lou sang'*


*my collection* =)♥
-THE END-

No comments: