Tuesday, February 2, 2010

♥busy life♥

it has been long time i didn't update my news =)

first, lets talk about my career, im working at S2 beauty studio...though is in the marketing departmenr, i don't feeling good however...climbing up and down along the stairs...carry on the shoulder with lots of heavy boxes...checking all stocks...controlling stocks in and out everyday... please BE attention, im wearing high-heel all the day when im doing those heavy stuff...im fatigued everyday...anyhow i do learned lots of new knowledge in this position...=)
-new year decoration-


all rights, i should stop complaining...lets talk about CNY...it's one of my favourite festival...=) last week i did had reunion dinner with my family...it seem kinda early than usual right?no doubt, my dad is going to be occupied during CNY...so we have our chafing dish at a tradition restaurant...
-traditional chafing dish-
-my cute dad-

lets go to thaipusam, this year is my first year to participate in this festival, so i did understand why their guys want to toss coconuts in the middle of the roads during this festival...at first, i thought this festival is belongs to indian culture, however i just realised chinese do celebrating this festival too...=) i did took some pictures when it happening...=)
-crowded coconuts-

they said if you make a wish with a coconut in front of the God, then throw the coconut on the floor, if the coconut broken means the wish will come to reality...i did make a wish of course...=)

in the past few weeks, i did watched lots of movie with my hippo...such as The Spy Next Door, Black Ransom and many other else...we do enjoyed very well...now we are planning to raise a couple of guinea pig in my sweet home...

cute isn't it??

No comments: