Friday, September 24, 2010

♥ KL Trip 2010 ♥

♥ 13 - 09 - 2010 Monday

Happy Birthday To Beloved Brother again - Teoh Kim Siang !!!




♥ KL Trip ---> 16th Sept 2010 - 18th Sept 2010 ♥

Baby went to Hong Kong in this period, I missed him but I didn't stayed in the house to wait him or miss him crazily...So, i have my own trip too...=) Too bad, most of buddies couldn't make it due to they preferred to prepare for the coming Mid-Sem Exam rather than shopping...!!!

However, if you guys understand me well, you may found out I am not the same....
I am a silly shopaholic & alcoholic !!! *thumb up*

♥ First day - 16th Sept 2010 ♥
* Times Square & Sungei Wang
*Stayed at Sook Ling's relatives' house ( Thanks for the super great and friendly treat ~ muacks ♥ )


♥ Lunch Time ♥


Kooi Chie vs Sook Ling



♥ Dinner Time ♥



Magic Fibre - making your eye lashes become longer...they were my real eye lashes after applying Magic Fibre...
It just cost RM 128, last for 4 years...Grab it NOW!!!


♥ Show Time ♥







♥ Second day - 17th Sept 2010 ♥
*Sunway ( Unfortunately, we didn't have fun at Sunway Lagoon )















Am i look weird??? I think so......>.<





Shen Hao


















Mask-making hours after a tiring day


♥ Third day - 18th Sept 2010 ♥
* Going Back to Penang
* Thanks again to Sook Ling's sweet family & relatives


* Keep our room clean after reach our hostel...
* After that, we have our dinner together before looking for the Airport so that the next afternoon I can reach Airport safely to pick my hubby...♥ Thanks XuXu for the GPS, Sook Ling & Kooi Chie !!!



♥ The next day - 19th Sept 2010 ♥
Finally I got the chance to pick biebie from Airport...


♥ Gifts bought by him from Hong Kong ♥


Hard Rock brand cloth...!!! I love them baby ♥♥♥


He came from Ocean Garden, Hong Kong...He is cute....♥♥♥


No comments: