Sunday, September 12, 2010

♥ Announcement ♥

First of all, i want to make a small announcement...


From today onwards, all the posts that i upload or update in this blog page will be as simple as possible in future...Maybe some time a lengthy speech or article will appear too but will not that much anymore...There are some of the reasons for sure...:



First, for my thinking, the main idea for me to create this blog is to memorize what were/are happened/happening/happen in my life, in the past/right now/in future...So that if one day, i mean 'IF' ...Something bad fall on me, or i lost my memories due to unfortunate mishap, at least i can read back or try to recall my memories through this blog...Of course, i know this blog is just containing part of my life, 50% perhaps...This is because i seldom have the chance/no time to update my blog...However, for me, perhaps, may be helpful in recalling memories by reading through the posts...Maybe the word 'crazy' & 'silly' or even 'suck' will appearing in your mind right now but who care?...We can't read God's mind or even change God's decision...Everything has been arranged properly for you and me since we were born...It's our responsibility to accept it...

Second, everyone will become old one day...As our age getting higher, our memory will become weaker...Don't say OLD first, let see right now, can you memorize all the stuff happened in the past 2 years? I mean everyday...The answer from me is definitely NO... Maybe you are the genius out of million of people, then PERHAPS you can make it... For me, i can't...i used to forget things easily...So i never bear grudges in my mind or even heart...:) And yes, again, this blog will become a good memory trace to let me review what had happened in my past young age or ignorant things that i did in my life...Some how, if i am lucky enough to have the chance to marry and give birth...Perhaps, i can share and show my husband, children, grandson or granddaughter my past stories, what i did, when i hurt, when i happy, when i enjoyed, who i spent time with, who were my jimuis, who were my buddies, who were my Ex-BF perhaps...:)

Third, so do i said, this is a public diary...Is a DIARY!!! So i will just make things clear for myself but not to show you guys or some called 'SHOWING-OFF' !...I am trying best to drop everything at here...Maybe not on time, but i will try my best...I mentioned long time ago, i've bad memory...If you don't have the idea, i am here to tell you all once again i got BAD MEMORY!!! So, something really happened, but you don't see i drop it here doesn't mean i didn't attach importance to you...i still bearing in my mind who has helped me or cared me...So please show understanding and sympathy for me this old woman...=) Of course, if you are the caring one who want to understand me deeper or read my stories voluntary... You are FAVORABLY RECEIVED by ME for sure!...♥♥♥

Wow, this is a lengthy post again!!! hahahahaha...


Lets GO!!!


♥ 09 - 09 - 2010 Thursday ♥
Finally got the chance to watch PIRAHNA on that night...


P/S: Chin, exactly the same like how you described to me!!! is really BLOODY!!! I still remember one of the victim's body splited into 2 parts when 2 guys trying to rescue her!

Have my dinner with fatty at the hawker centre as usual and ordered my favourite foods as usual too...=)

He reminded me it's too bad to eat the same things for every week...Maybe 2 or 3 times per week!
♥ Seafoods - So called 'WA WA'
♥ Lam Mee with a lot of chili *the 1st one in my must order list*
♥ Otak-otak
♥ Fried chicken skins
♥ Grilled fish


Found this abnormal 'WA WA' again...haha ( Hey YOU, shouldn't stay here one okay? xD )

Brought these two magic purse for fun =)

♥ Tah-dah....Back To Childhood ♥






♥ 10 - 09 - 2010 Friday ♥
Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslim readers !
&

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY CUTE BROTHER !
Although this day is not his actual birthday, but we celebrated for him earlier and so did dad & mum did for him in the past tuesday night...♥
His actual one is fall on 13th Sept ! Same date with Ms. Tan ...hahaha
We went to the same hawker centre...ordered the same foods again due to my brother is TOO sissy, he can't even give me any idea on where he wanted to go & what he wanted to eat =S
See !!! i ate the same foods in just two days...So baby, you are RIGHT...:)

And fatty quarrelled with a high-handed driver who came from KL....
As drivers, we must have drive etiquette !!!
Bitch!!! If you don't know the proper way to drive, AND love to forcibly occupy people's parking slot....please and better go home suck your mother's milk first before you come to argument !!!
♥ Back To Childhood Again ♥
I am getting addicted !!!



New member ♥



Big boy choose to use gun instead of mouth due to he said he looks like an idiot when using the mouth to blow the bubbles...=D


♥ 11 - 09 - 2010 Saturday ♥
I went go PM with him to grab one curly tong for myself...unfortunately, i couldn't found one which accord with my intention...=(
However, i ate my favourite TOMYAM again...=)
When to his house before go...Thanks your mum for the lipstick and some nail polishers...♥






♥ 12 - 09 - 2010 Sunday ♥
Went out continuously in the past whole week, so today is a good day to stay at home...
What to do when getting boresome?
This is also one of my favourite plaything...♥
HAHA...I know you will get mad when see this picture...=D
Yesterday, we planned to visit his aged and sicked grandfather at BM by today...Unfortunately, we are too late...He just past away in this afternoon...It's too sad...

No comments: