Tuesday, September 28, 2010

♥ James Foo & Family ♥


last Sunday, i had an wonderful date with hubby...

We watched Legend Of The Fist - The Return Of Chen Zhen at GSC...中国人不是东亚病夫 right??? You guys shouldn't miss this movie...=)

Since we have our dinner together almost every day, so there is no special to emphasize on where we dinner at...but why am i keep on repeating the word 'dinner' in this post?
That is because, we settled our dinner at James Foo & Family on that Sunday night - A famous western restaurant...
You know what? I waited for almost 1 and a half hour then only get the western foods that we ordered...


Then i asked the waiter : why is it you guys take so long to prepare my foods?why the late comers on the next table got their foods earlier than me?
In fact, there were really crowded...


So he answered : They've made phone reservation before they come...


......


I was super hungry in the waiting period, plus i was suffering gastric in the past few days and even today...This happened since after the VooDoo night due to i ate too little before alcohol...=(

I am bad to give vent to my anger on my pitiful hubby... I kept on scolding and complaining him on why he wanted to bring me to such crowded restaurant to have our dinner when i am on the peak hungry moment and suffering from gastric?
He didn't rise his temper on me, however, what he did was cheered me up and talked some jokes to make me not so pay attention on the time i used to wait for the foods... Sorry biebie...♥

So readers, please be smart on next time when you wish to have your dinner at noted restaurant...♥



3 comments:

liuyan said...

hello darling..i watched tht movie too!!!its awesome!!!and the james western food really nice!!
btw,nice new designed blog u have!!

♥ Angie ♥ said...

morning dear...:)
yes yes...i love that chen zhen very much...!!!did you saw his body shape?is really muscular man!
yup...the james western food is really nice but need long time to wait...:(
thanks ya...^^

Lerk Shin Valerie said...

I had reactive my blog d... XD http://justme-shin.blogspot.com/
feel free to view it lar..Hehe.