Friday, September 24, 2010

♥ Happy Birthday To DADDY ♥


♥ 20th Sept 2010 - Monday ♥

Yes, it was my big Daddy's 60th years old birthday...Very old already right?yes...he is my Dad...
My mum gave him a surprise with a simple cake...everything went simple, easy and meaningful...♥



My beloved Dad said this was the first time he blows candles with a cake...This means he never celebrated any birthday in the past 60 years...sounds pitiful right? Yes, he is a good Dad like every father in this world...My Dad has sacrificed his past whole life to his families, his children...He told me, his top ambition is to see all his children successful in the future...He hopes everything he has sacrificed can be received by all his children...He is really a kind and best Dad to me...although some time he didn't something wrong or unfair to me, but i know, that all were out of his control...Just because we are different from normal family...=)


Dad, I love you...♥

No comments: