Friday, November 19, 2010

♥ He said ... On that day he told me the truth... ♥

I feel so guilty as I hurt you so much...
I feel so regret on what I did to you...
I can't imagine how hurt you are when I saw you with your tears...
I am so sad when I saw you cried...
I hate who I am...
I am so shit to hurt my baby that I loving so much...
I hate myself for doing that shit damn things...
I am not a good boyfriend to you...
As I don't know how to appreciate a good girlfriend...
I deserve the decision...
I lost myself...


And NOW...

I found myself...
I want to be a real DENNIS WONG...
I will never repeat the same shit things again as i promised to myself...
I will never hurt you anymore as i promised to myself...
I will remember everything that you have told me until the end of life...
I am not going to hurt you anymore...
I am not going to lie you anymore...
I am not going to stick with the devil woman anymore...
I will change all my bad habits so that I am qualified to be your future husband...
I just want you to be happy...
I just want to see your smiling face...
I love you...

It's truth from the day we met until now and goes forever...






No comments: