Monday, December 6, 2010

♥ Star Cruise AGAIN??!!! ♥

♥ 20-11-2010 Saturday Night ♥

Wait, I want to show off my cute pet first before I back to the main topic...I received it since more than a month ago from hubby if I am not mistaken but I don't mention it at all in the previous posts...I feel kinda guilty to her - MILK MILK...(Name of my pet)

She is a leopard tortoise...
She was born in Afrika...
She comes together with birth cert and license when we purchase her...


At first, I thought I will getting bore to keep a tortoise as my pet just because he/she is too SLOW...but after I got her, I started to love her and I accept the fact that she isn't slow as I thought!!!...She is so clever and cute!♥


Okay, back to today's topic....
Yes, gamble again....
This time we successfully brought in a new member - Kent ...


dennis and kent
Do they looked like brothers?


Pre-Marry X'mas ♥





No comments: