Wednesday, November 17, 2010

♥ Refreshing My Memory ♥

Recently I am so lazy to update my blog...I don't know how many posts that I've skipped due to lack of time and laziness...I spent most of time with buddies and my dear...We watched most of the movies at GSC...Ate nice meals...spent most of the time on shopping...but I just lazy to talk the same repeatingly...The following photos were taken when we have our lunch at SAKAE SUSHI...There are a lot of photos which taken on everytime we date...Just forgive my laziness to upload them...




I love SAKAE SUSHI compared to SUSHI KING perhaps!

Was a disappointment to me to cancel the star cruise plan that should be go on last night due to the tornado hit Gurney last 2 days...=( bad timing....
Alright, we successfully booked the flight tickets to Bali on the coming July next year...I am so excited and can't wait for it...=)
The price of the tickets that we paid are quite high compared to the promotion prices...=(
Bali Trip?Honey moon?♥♥♥ muackss...


No comments: