Thursday, August 12, 2010

♥ Dates & Uni Life ♥

08-08-2010 Sunday


Enjoyed a weekend date with hubby at my sweet gurney home as usual...

We treated our lunch at one of my favourite restaurant - Nando's, before catched up TEKKEN at GSC...i am not so enjoying the movie actually, due to i am not a action movie fan perhaps...it's a kind of torture to see them fighting, hitting each others and their bleeding faces...it's was terrible to me...anyway, i know YOU enjoyed it...=D


Sauces that shouldn't miss...!!!





i love this picture the most...=)



ooppss....silly me...=X



while looking at kids playing on the stage,i've the sense of be a kid is much more happy & simple in life...

Some pictures were taken while having meals with friends...=)

Brought them to our famous ' Bak Kut Teh ' at Sungai Dua...

YuanYuan & Sook Ling

Angie & Jennifer

One of my best Malay buddy - Wani

No comments: