Friday, August 27, 2010

♥ Redbox Date With HIM ♥

♥ 20 - 08 - 2010 Friday ♥

That day should be the date we have our Genting trip with Mr. Pig they guys...unfortunately, Hippo just couldn't make it...Of course, it was a disappointment to me, i didn't blamed him, however...Yet, he compensated me with a KTV night as well...^^

















We sang like no body business, shouting the most perhaps...especially him?just guessing will help...=)
We leave the room with exhaustion and satisfaction...

Before ends, i would like to deliver my warm kudos to all my friends & families who concerned and encouraged me when they get to know the bad news about me...especially my Ji Muis and my buddies ...
Muacks Muacks Muacks
I will going happily with you guys' loves...

A best quote to all readers and myself - 'There can be miracles, when you believe' from Mariah Carey's When You Believe...
and it's true...!!!

No comments: