Monday, August 9, 2010

♥ A Replied Letter & it's sincere from heart ♥

What am i going to write in this post is to explain what people used to misunderstand me...be honest, i hope you ( Yeanyee . Chin Chin & Sean ) can read through this post...after read through your(YeanYee) so-called letter...i realised there are so much misunderstand between four of us...First of all, it's so surprise to see the word ' show-off ' that you use to decribe me...I've a question to ask all readers...Blogger can be classified as a public diary...we express our feeling, we share our happiness and sadness, we write whatever happened in daily life in the blogs...is this meant to show-off?...if the answer given is yes?then it's better we just cancel the blogs we've create...because users are showing=off!!! The main purpose i create this post is to make a record in my life...this is a record for me to review what i've been in my past whole life...i will drop down the best memories in this post...with my buddies, with my lover...or is it i post too much the memories i spent with my lover is mean i am showing-off?if yes, then very sorry...i will change my blogger status to private...Secondly, i will answer the doubts in your mind...


You all said i am changing?yes...i admitted since long time ago...actually we all changed, we are growing from a teenager into an adult...we meet different people at different stage...the environment, pressure makes us changing...you all didn't changed?we know better than others...we are all changed...later i will show you all what i've change...



1. i like to complain people and yet i act close to them? what does the complain mean? i, myself is a bad temper girl...all the world know very well...i may hurt people when i am getting mad...because i may scold the people instantly infront of her/him...so people may hate...this one i know...so that's why i am trying hard to take-off this bad behavior...like what i did to you last time...but i am better than the people who like to hate behind people...actually who you mentioned is just talking yourself too...why you complained me at my back and infront of jinjin??? (saying i am asking to much question) you hate me why are you pretending like there is nothing happening...?when i raise the problem yet you deny there is no problem...but now you said it's too late?why not you come and tell me : angie, i abit beh syok when you are asking me so many questions...? that is the problem...you keep yourself silent...so end up you are suffering to most...because i doesn't know what is thinking in your mind...so i will just repeating do the same thing...as time getting longer the more you hate me...you know?when a person unwilling to do something...the body language and the way they communicate will be different...you, yourself won't realise...but the one who you unlike may feel it, jinjin feel it too right?...but she want to act close to the person although she knew there is something wrong?because she doesn't know why the reasons you hate her...you never speak to her how you feel...the best thing she can do is treat it as normal...continue friend or even closer to you...as she closer to you...now, another problem created...you may think she is FAKE!!! you got the reasons to hate her so there are much more reasons you will give to yourself to say : ' wow...she is so fake...why want to make herself close to me and laugh like nothing is going on?' so you said she is FAKE.... so now i say to you...i close to anyone doesn't mean i am acting infront of he/she...what i do is to make the big problem become small problem...small problem become no problem...as i know, if i raise out the problem, war may begin...so this time i made the wrong decision...which to speak out the problem...i want to know the problem, your feeling...but yet not to create problem...i bet if that night i didn't ask : is there a problem between us? then today we will still friend like last time,,,but the distance between you and me with get farer...i am so regret until today seriously...i didn't hate anyone at back, when i feel there is something wrong...i will speak out directly...you said i like to complain people but still close to her/him...i've explained sincerely from my heart...before you said this sentence, are you sure you are not talking yourself too?you beh syok me but still close to me?


2. You said i like to talking behind people instead of talk to the people? this is the big misunderstanding to you...i didn't talking behind you, that day when i am in need...i sent message to you three...you(YY) replied me you are busy today...so can't help me...then i ask jinjin to help...she said she not free too...she ask me YY can't help me?i just replied her : she said she is not free today...then i explained to her...i really need help and i very need the car...so i only bring trouble to you all...because i know you all have your own thing to do...(this is so-called i blame you didn't help me?) i know i've bring lots of trouble to you all so sometime i am quite shame to ask help from you all...so i said message is just typing by using words...the same sentence may intepret wrong...and got the wrong meanings...for example: 'good la you...!' how you feel toward this sentence? some may intepret as you are angry...but actually it's a greeting sentence...so that's why many misunderstand happened...and i very appreciate what you three helped me...i missed to write them in the blog is not because i didn't appreciate...the reason is i seldom online...i've no chance to post what i want to write in time...when there is a chance,it's also controlled by time due to i've to went to CC to online...there are so much thing to write...i appreciated in the heart...i remember until forever...i've no budget now so i cant make anything like treat you a lunch or what...i promised myself i will do that as soon as i get the loan...if i write it out then i forgot which one seem appreciate the most?ok...the comment you given was : depends on you lor...so?what is the actual answer you give?everytime i ask you give the same...that day, jinjin said they all didn't ask you(YY) question is due to you often don't know make decision too...when the first somebody tell me this...then i won't ask you anymore...because i know it's quite a disturbance to you...so i am here to say sorry to you(YY)...

3. You are wrong...if i am the person who you decribed...i should have many FAKE friends in F1 until F6...due to i can acting close with them although i hate them...and i won't go bully ang see see in the class anyhow...我不是一个耍手段的人...

4. I ask my bf reply kent's message in FB... but isn't i replied it please...i am not that silly...dennis got his psp...he can online at anywhere on anytime...And that day he went to CC to reply kent while he is waiting customer at bm as i requested him to to so...please don't make myself laugh at myself...

5.The answer is the same in NO.1 and NO.3...

6. Wow...after this war, i realised everything you all helped me are not sincerely from heart...i went go with you all is because i am trying to take advantage from you all?if that time i didn't sprained my leg...i will still go out with you all...and i will make myself as pretty as i can...when the time you all date me, i just answer i don't have car...so i can't join you all...but afterthat i think if i stay at usm then jinjin can come to pick me then don't need drop me back to farlim...actually, that night you all didn't drop me at usm, my aunt will drop me at usm in the next morning...why i don't want stay at my own house to settle my love quarrel?

7. If i like to add salt add vinegar when convey something then the friendship between you 3 won't maintain until today...i can break any of the friendship on anytime if i want...so i am not that bad as you all think...maybe you all may disagree what i said...but it's true from my heart...


In the past, i will scold bad words, make anger to you all as i angry...but now, why i should cry?for you...i acting pity?should i do this?my eye won't pain?i won't become ugly in the next morning with the panda eye?i won't cry fake infront of anyone...image to me is very important, why should i make myself ugly?i admitted i easy to cry but all my tears are containing emotion...last few days i cried is because i really upset...i sad to all the thing you send me in the message...i cried in the toilet, after i clean myself only back into room...everyone can see my eye...they are not blind...why should i acting infront of them?they don't know you...even know you...there are no reasons for me to do so...

you may deny this war is not because of BF...but your heart is clearer than others...

AND ONE MORE THING...I DIDN'T SEE YOU AT THE PC FAIR...BUT DENNIS DID...HE TOLD ME AFTER PASS BY YOUR PLACE...IS YOUR ACTION MAKE ME REALISE YOU ARE THERE...

Anyway, there is nothing for me to showing-off to you all...you all have the better than me...
Yayee: your bf can come to you anytime when you need...but i can't...you can see your bf as you miss him but i can't....you've all better than me...your car, your family backgrounds , you are richer than me and why should i show-off??there is nothing for me to show-off!!!

ChinChin: my bf is a working people like your bf so they can't reach us instantly when we need them...so what he helped me you all can't see...

i just post something normal in the post already get the word ' showing-off '...if i really write down everything that my bf helped me in this 3 years then the greater show-off will be commented on me...

I know you are on fire so you may say something hurt...so do i...so i said sorry to you and kent...
seriously, let you commented as a FAKER... i really make big laugh for a few minutes..i use my heart to treat my best friend and end up with the word FAKE!!! why this word will come out with your mind...this is because you all didn't follow what you all promised...' there's no secret between us ' ...so if you beh syok one of the four will keep in the heart...and hates her in the heart...so you said ' it's too late when i realised that is problem...if i am the faker...i will call seanx, call everyone that you(YY) know and i know to tell them i am how much get hurt already AND act pity infront of her already...

I am still the same angie...i changed to accept people's weakness...i know everyone is not perfect...and i am controlling my bad behavior - bad temper...i am here to sorry to you 3...i always did something wrong when i get mad...

& that day, when my car got problem...i am so touch you are willing to help me when i ask for help...but it's not true...i found out you complained behind me...i said the words : nevermind, i see got other people else can help me or not... if not you only follow me to the shop...
this sentence you misunderstand again...why i want to say like that?because i feel shame to ask you help me...my bf couldn't reach me on the spot when i need him...because he is working at BM...i feel shy to ask you and your bf to help me...he is your bf...how much i envy your bf can stand by your side anytime when you need or don't need...so, i not sure you are free or not...that's why i trying hard to find others help...if possible there are somebody else can help me...i can give a reason to myself not to depend on you and your bf...you won't understand the feeling in my heart...

when everything happened i got my own reasons...like that day, why i insisted not to go eat western food with you all?please doesnt mean i not love you all or i want to spend my dinner with my bf...the big reason is i don't have money...so i don't want spoilt your plan but go home eat fried rice ALONE...

you said what you mentioned in the letter is because you understand me?...no...you didn't understand me but make misunderstanding in fact...you may say i am denying...if you throw me to the hell i will still saying the same...i am not lying in this post or acting...i am not that bad as you all think...what i did are all care my friends, my families...and all i did bring troubles to my ownself...is really too bad...


anyway...all i written here are all from my heart...different people may have different views...you may not agree what i mentioned or what i explained...you will think i am FAKE again perhaps...for me, it's hard to build up a friendship...especially among four of us...i really don't hope our relationship will end just like this...it's unworth...why there are so much people in the world but we must meet together at certain place in certain time?it's all about fate...this time it's not a war...for me, is a misunderstand...we are come from different backgrounds, different lifestyle, different environment...so 难免会有误会...i want this friendship to be continued doesnt mean i don't have other friends or i want to take advantage from you all in future...there are nothing i can get from you all except cares & loves...is all because i appreciate all of you...a very last sorry to all of you...and thank you for spending your time to read through this post...


i've deleted your(YY) message and the post in fb...sorry for everything...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

show off in my blog doesnt mean in ur blog... u show off in the way of talking... =)

Anonymous said...

"before you said this sentence, are you sure you are not talking yourself too?you beh syok me but still close to me?"
my reply: my ans is NO. i swear, i never act... since i dun feel there is a problem when we meet up, just sometime the way u talking i dun like... but i din voice out, bcoz this is ur freedom on the way u wan to talk... and i dun keep in heart as that is not important thing to angry or hate... i hope u can und this reply as well...

"the comment you given was : depends on you lor...so?"
my reply: so? so... so i had actually given u reply... better than i din reply u rite?? if i dun treat u as best fren at that time, i wont reply u d...

"i realised everything you all helped me are not sincerely from heart..."
if this is wat u think in ur heart, i definitely feel sweat... why u wil have this thinking?? if we dun wan to help u or if we din sincerely help u, u wont get any help from us d... now asking u, how many times we had helped u b4?? pls think bout it...

"you may deny this war is not because of BF...but your heart is clearer than others..."
yes.. this one i very clear and i bet chin chin also very clear... she knows the reason on beginning of this war... due to the fact that she was in the same conversation tat nite... i can swear, this war began wasnt caused by bf staff... pls accept it, angie..

okay, well.. after read ur blog, at least i can feel more release as finally u voice out everything directly but not like wat u did in ur fb... i sincerely say thanks to u as u had been one of my very best fren ever... however, i would like to convey a sorry to u too as i m not a good jimui in ur heart ever... perhaps our fate aren't that strong as we had a deep scar in our heart... anyway, time will prove everything and time will heal everything... take care... and enjoy ur life too!! =D

♥ Angie ♥ said...

thanks to view my post and give me a feedback...

i could like to say, you all isn't understand & know me well...

first, the way everyone talks may be different...i am not showing off or what seriously...but i am just telling the true and sharing my happiness to all my jimui like what you all usually shared too...except happiness, there is sadness i share with you all...what i talked were sincerely from heart and didn't talk fake thing or like others who are bad, usually will have a planning in their mind before they speak out...i am talking others,so i am not one of them...i am the talker, i didn't lie or what...i am innocent to say everything out from heart without planning or bad ideas...i thought you all will share the happiness with me...but i just didn't know you may feel i am showing off...honestly, i can swear there is nothing i can show off...i am just sharing with you all the part of my life...if for you that is a kind of showing-off behavior then i could to say sorry...i really don't mean to show-off infront of anyone...cz i gained nothing...

Second,i know you did gave me that kind of answer...on that time, i am kinda helpless so i asked most of the ideas from you...if i fully listen to my bf why should i waste my time to ask you and bring trouble to you?...i asked you are all due to i believed in your opinion...just there are still doubts on my mind...i am in the middle of yes or no...if you give me yes, definately i will ask more..like what will i gain if yes...some kind like that...i know i like to ask so many questions...so sorry...

third, for me friends won't count how many times you helped me or i helped you...why i will ask most of the helps from you all?as i told you my life isn't as better as you all...you all got the everything that i don't have...so i may be the one who asking helps the most...you all wont ask helps from me that is because there is nothing i can help in physically parts...and why did the sentence come out from my mind?cz of this sentence "u like to take benefits from others ( like the time u sprain ur leg, u came out have drink v us jz bcoz of u need somebody to drop u at usm but not bcoz of wan to have fun v us)
if i am like what you all said, i wont spent any money on drinks with you all...i feel it's a shame to walk unproperly at upr ok?why should i do this?that day i did quarrelled with my bf...but my aunt said she will drop me in the next morning...why not i spend i more night with my bf better if i am the one who you described...

forth, as you said that is not because of bf...then i bet the fire won't raise in just a few minutes...there much be many problem you kept in the heart and they come together at the moment...so that is better don't keep any beh syok in the heart...

very welcome to you...for me, you all are my good jimui...if not i wont build up the closest friendship with you all like i never did to others...because you all are different in my heart among my friends...i know there is a big scar in your heart and so do i...i really hope that one day we will get back together like lastime we usually did...hang out together,chit-chat together,confort each other when one of us get hurt,clubbing together perhaps...in my heart i still treat you all as my jimui...the best ever...♥

actually, i've learned to accept things openly...everything that comes to you may leave one day...this is fact...you know?actually i am envy you all...the all healthy people in this world...you all got the healthy body...this is the greatest wealth to us actually...badly, i am not the one of you all...so you all must take good care of your body start from this moment instead of regret in one day...take care and have your best best life...!! God loves you...

liuyan said...

well...this is why i need u gals to meet up n voice out everything..perhaps both bloggers had successfully voice out through blogs..still,my best suggestion is meet up and settle Face-to-face instead of replying here and there..

♥ Angie ♥ said...

yes...i agree...but she need agree too in order to meet up successfully..=)

Thanks liuyan and anyone, you've put yr effort on helping us...=)

Time may heal and prove evrythg...muacks