Sunday, September 13, 2009

♥welcome home~♥



wow~ i'm glad to say i'm back! i'm back! ~ yeah ~ it had been super long long long time i didn't touch my blogs...hmm...a little bit guilty in my little heart...=( i missed the dates, the time, and hmm....and so on...whatever...let me count and see...1...2...3...bla bla bla...wow...over 2 months i didn't update my stories...wow...well...okay okay...where and when should i start? lets share about the one week holidays that just past...hmm...


♥25-08-2009 tuesday♥

my baby took one day leave to accompany me on that day...i'm so happy...because he knew it was my holiday plus i'm kinda boring during holidays...so...he did his job to cheer me up...get me out from the boring day...we went to bm-sunway for shopping...i'm quite shame to tell you all here that it's my first time been there...i mean sunway in bm...^^






yes!yes!yes!nandos~






i love the extra hot chick very much ~









and then we watched 大内密探灵灵狗 at sunway too...hmm....love my biebie very much!he is the best!~♥


-to be continued on next post-

No comments: