Sunday, September 13, 2009

♥continue♥

sorry...i separate 1 post into 2 posts due to i lazy move up and down all the photos...i'm headache with this stuff...for me it's one of the weakness of blogspot...hmm...some dates in the past 2 months but it's a difficulty for me to share the whole story because it happened quite long time ago and i'm not quite sure the whole story already...hmm...however i bet they were my sweet moments...recalling...recalling...my memory...



this one...hmm...the rabbit..yes i remember..it's my sweet yayee's car...hmm...we hang out together with sweet chinchin too...



oppsss...shh...my baby's sexy chest...wow...so big...hahah...he is gonna kill me...=X
i remember...we just back from shopping...where?hmm...forgot...





cheesy rice...lerkshin you should remember this...=)



this is the 2nd time our class get it again....=) muacks...sweet class...good job good job~
hmm...the rest one which i didn't captured any photos can't mention them here anymore...i just can say a lots of matter happened in the past 2 months...hmm...good and bad...excitement and disappointment...happy and sad...sweet and bitter...enjoy and suffer...hmm...many many else...=)


No comments: