Wednesday, January 5, 2011

♥ My boyfriend ♥

He bought me some new beads from Eastern Tibet recently, they are not cheap...The purpose for him to buy me beads is to hope the beads may give little helps to improve my health with the little power of the beads...Maybe in your thinking, he is that naive to believe on the beads that they can heal my illness...To him, he wants to do whatever he can to protect me and take care me...Whatever things that can gain back my healthy then he will do...


He always buy any thing for me if he is affortable just because he wants I happy...

He immediately bought an insurance policy for me when he get to know my body condition, he is paying the premium every months... He is worrying my healthy more than myself or even my parents...I am not lucky enough to have good parents like you, my parents didn't do their part as my parents...I am not saying that he is better than my parents but he did much than my parents' responsibilities...


He is paying my car's instalment every months, he gave money to me when he noticed my car repaired...


Now, we are running our own business...I didn't invest even one cent to the business, he invested with his own money and we share the returns...The most important thing is I can enjoy the benefits of the products...They helping me to gain my health and reshaping my body...This is what he wants besides earning profits...There is one more reason for him to run this business...After he heard I complained about jobless, I am worrying I will get into jobless after I graduated.....I am wondering everyday, I wonder how great are the competitors around me, there are many excellents in Public Universities, Private Colleges and experienced jobless when the moment I graduate...There are so many competitors in this field to get into position, no matter how great you are, you still need a chance with a little luck...As you can see, today many UNI, college students couldn't get an ideal job searching for 2 years after graduated...Many of them are still jobless or they forced to get into a low salary position with no other choices for them...I don't know will you wonder like me or you just leave it to the moment you graduate and the problems come to you...But for me, I will plan for my future...Then, he started to think...He wants to create some options for me or to reduce the risk for me to get into jobless...So, he run this business...


Seriously, if I never met him or I don't have a boyfriend like him right now, then the Angie that appearing in your eyes will be different...Maybe I don't even have the chance to enter USM...Readers, are you still with me?or boring with my story?do you want to know the reason why am I saying that? The reason is he paid everything for me to complete my Form6 in PCGHS...He did over than a boyfriend's responsibilities...He replaced my dad...My dad didn't pay me even one cent, when I needed money, he asked me to get a job when I am in Form6...How many hours do I have in a day to study and get a job? Then, he is the only one who assisted me...


He never fuss about or dispute how much he did for me...No even mentioned at all whenever we quarrel...

REMEMBER ! HE IS NOT MY HUSBAND !!!


I can see what is going on around me, I can see what how much you did for me...Although you did some thing wrong and bad in the past...And you hurt me...But now I can see you are changing because now you finally understand me...


I can swear to the God, what I am telling just now are all truth...I gain no benefits to lie my readers...And I am not to show off how greats he is to you or complain how bad my parents are...I know many of you or your boyfriend can do or did better than him...I am not to compare anything...Just to share and I thank to God for given me a bad family but replaced with a good boyfriend...


If you are a friend that know me well, then you can feel there is some thing happened between my family and me...It's happening since i born...


So, I really not that lucky like you guys to have good parents that understand me and care me...So please appreciate whatever with you right now...please care and respect your parents...Atleast they are responsible parents...=)

No comments: