Tuesday, January 4, 2011

♥ The days after Haiyat Trip ♥

Yooohh people! Happy New Year ~ No matter how good or how bad in the past 2010 you been, lets welcome the new 2011 and make your life better than 2010...! All the best for you...






Lets see how I celebrated the prettiest day with my baby...We went to Cruise again, not to gamble but just to leave penang for count down...It's a new cruise named Libra...A huge and wonderful cruise compared to the previous one...=)













Our VIP Deluxe room *Thanks to Wendy Aunt*









Since I didn't updated for a period, so i need to go backward to share my stories...




Yes...It was another BIG day, is my bad to wish all reader 'Merry belated X'mas' ! The warmest festival in *MY* world...=)




As usual, I celebrated with my baby, and Davix , MiaoTing ...


My cutest baby cousin =)








Im addicted to it badly!!!! Roasted Chicken from Chicago!!!!









Then, refreshing back my whole holidays...





I have a wonderful date with this best buddies...!
We enjoyed pretty much at Redbox!






Then, I presented at Kenny's 21st birthday party....



I spent little time with this pretty cute cousin...





Captured when dinner with baby ...


Then most of the time I was spending with my baby, we dated, we slept, we watched movie, we shopped, we ate....


There are hundreds of sweet sweet pictures which taken with baby, jimuis, and friends during the holidays but they won't appear in this post...

Just forgive my laziness...



Thanks for reading...=)

No comments: