Monday, July 26, 2010

♥ Gratified Dates ♥

Penang is having HOT & GREAT sales !!! i bet most of the shopaholic like me never miss this valuable chance to grab our desired products !!! The attractive sales are driving me crazy...i was spent my whole weekend at Queensbay Penang, Saturday & Sunday...2 days non-stop shopping ! Surely, i spent a lot in this season...my lovey too in fact...=D


This is the most recommendable foundation from Etude House...
it just costs RM 14.95 only...


♥ First day - Saturday ♥

♥ He loves Angie ♥


♥ I love HIM ♥


♥ Second Day - Sunday ♥









I love to expose myself to camera every time while he is trying in the fitting room...

im not going to upload my victory products due to Yean Yee said i will post everything i grabbed in my post sooner after shopped...=)

Excluded shopping, we also watched movie as usual...LA Comedie Humaine & sorcerer's apprentice, you shouldn't miss them !!! ♥

No comments: