Monday, July 19, 2010

♥ Best Date ♥

Finally decided to let my hair to undergo rebonding perm...it's kinda hurt my hair since my hair were quite dry on the end parts due to the effect of colouring chemical...no means, i've to be hardhearted so that i won't look like an abandoned silly girl on the road...:)

Saturday, i got a date with Mr. Hippo...it was a nice shopping date to me...=)

we watched 2 movies in a single day...The Fantastic Water Babes & Flirting Scholar 2...in fact, i prefered The Fantastic Water Babes compared to Flirting Scholar 2...however, his thought not the same as me...He was disappointed by the over fake water effects...but still i like the impressed story line in the movie...

when talking about movies, it reminds me another movie, Predator...i've to deliver hundreds sorry to Predator's fans...you know what?i got into the dream after the movie started 10mins later...when i opened my eyes, what i saw were the 2 people who escaped from predator hunts walking in the jungle...my lovey said my 2 questions worth the same as the movie ticket price...

First question : May i sleep?
Second question : Just left 2 guys?

*Big laugh*




Sunday night. we went to an ordinary dinner with mum...it was to celebrate my new born cousin's completion of its first month of life....

mammy & me










No comments: