Thursday, December 10, 2009

♥im free♥

first, i want to say a very warm huge thanks to my cute yayee...she found out im grieved in the previous days from my blog...she is the only one extends greetings to me asking me what had happened to me...i felt so touching at the moment...im okay right now girl...and thanks again for the best wishes from you...i promise i will stay well-being with the one i love...dennis saying thanks to you too...i love you girl....you are the best !!!


next, i want to publish to the world...i had undergo one and a half year of tough life in PCGHS...i can stop complaining the dumb rules, the weighted homework and the abnormal teachers...haha im bastard ~ anyway, there are still nice and dutiful teachers in PCGHS...if anyone who is making decision whether want to try form six life...i can say no harm to try...you may learn lots of thing in that period...it can be a good experience in your life...especially the world noted, listed in the charts examination - STPM...you should be proud if you are able to sit for the examination...


after all, i had perm and dyed my hair...now im so satisfied with my new looks...haha...thanks baby for paying all the expenses for me... i will take some photos on the coming days...


and yeah im super exciting right now due to my couple trip is just around the corner...just fall on the next coming friday...=) i think it will be a sweet trip...because, besides spend my time with my best buddies with our love one, it's to celebrate our 2 years of love witness too...


now im going to have dinner with my biebie...see you guys...=)


No comments: