Monday, December 7, 2009

♥am i too clumsy?♥

chinese like to say if you being endure, huge problem can be resized to small matter , small matter will become no matter...maybe it's correct...but reality showing the other side of this fact to me...everything happened to me is totally unfair...i did my very well to being a good girlfriend...but why do we so different from others?you don't even know how sad am i and just keep blaming me and shout out your feeling...you want me to understand you, care on you...i did...so i keep quiet all the time...how are you?do you care my feeling?do you know how i feel?you felt i m unreasonable always...i thought you may be different from others...im so proud to have you...however, you show me all guys are totally the same...



we have experienced miserable and rejoice for 2 years...but you, still don't understand me...





No comments: