Friday, November 6, 2009

♥ phobia II ♥



last night i had a movie with baby...it's phobia 2..wow, i was frightened enough...it was super disgusting , super scary and super super super......i don't know to describe my feeling at all...' the top scary movie ' of course i wont try it again anymore....however you should take a risk to try it...=D i scared until daren't bath and sleep or even go to toilet...fortunately, i was too tired so i can fall asleep immediately after wash up..=)
my brain is quite messy right now...seem like lots of stuff are waiting me to settle...the first thing is the couple trip...when i thought everything is going smoothly, and i planned is to settle all the payment by yesterday, unfortunately a big headache comes to me...i can't get a family suite in theme park for the 2nd night in genting...the agent just told me when i gonna pay her...suck...anyone can give me a pair of hands? i need your help...
room type : family suite/room (2 double/queen bed)
date : 19th dec 2009 night
budget : RM260-RM300 per room
if anyone can get this type of room for me, please leave a comment at here...i will reply as fast as possible...
the second thing is my STPM!!!! you all should know how i feel in this hardest period...and the third one is my handphone, i'm confusing whether want to change a new handphone or not...all people may think i'm silly due to i just got a new phone 3 months ago...especially my biebie....=( and many many more stuff that can't mention them all in here right now...=X
anyway , i wish i can concentrate and must work harder for my exams first...=)
*comments replied*

No comments: