Wednesday, November 18, 2009

♥the last part of my form6 journey♥

my hardest journey was started...and is going on and on...tomorrow is my first paper - perakaunan 1...however im super exciting to welcome STPM , i love it , i want to finish it as fast as possible...my brain is not paying much attention on it but is playing slides on how to spend my holiday after exam...yea!


hopefully tomorrow's paper is close to me...=) ooppss...nonono, the all papers MUST close to me....hah...^^bless me buddies...


last sunday i had a dinner with my dearest biebie...it is quite normal to have breakfast , lunch , dinner , or supper with him because they are happening and repeating on everyday...so i seldom mention about them ...but why should i emphasize this time?BECAUSE my dear fatty biebie keep emphasize and complain on me that it was my first time to treat him a dinner...>.< style="color:#cc0000;">












look at his contented face >.<







No comments: