Wednesday, October 20, 2010

♥ Happy Birthday to Elaine Wong ♥

♥ 16 - 10 - 2010 Saturday Night ♥

We attended his colleague - Elaine Wong's birthday celebration at D'joint after we settled our dinner at Gurney as usual...



Elaine Wong



Cute cakes!!♥


Jason + Dennis & Me


Sorry, I didn't enjoyed much at there due to 'somebody' was here to ruin my mood...
Again, I drank insanely in the night with boring & disturbance mood...



I thought I can drive away all the sadness that you gave to me...
I thought everything that you did to me and what she did to me has been erased from my mind...
I thought I am stronger than yesterday...
In fact, I am just lying to the world...
Maybe you won't realize how deep you hurt me when you lie and how i feel when she treated me in that way...

My heart is still bleeding...

I love alcohols just because they can empty my mind and reinforce my bravery temporarily...




No comments: