Saturday, May 1, 2010

♥IP MAN♥


Thursday, i went to get some information about Star Cruise with Mr. Pig in the afternoon...then movie hours in the night with Hippo, Wee, Mr. Pig & his so-called 'ex-girlfriend'...*confused*
We watched IP MAN 2 for sure...i can comment it as a must-watch 5 stars movie...=) although i've no idea with the chinese kungfu or the western boxing...however, it was quite interesting to me, i found myself was enjoying the show...=D

Before movie, i grabbed a brand-new eye shadow filled with 8 colours, a Padini OL skirt and a Vincci Sunglass...


They costed my lovey around RM200+...$$$
I love you baby...muacks X 100 ♥♥♥
Opps, one more good news to be shared, im going to Star Cruise on this coming friday with my lovey and some of our buddies...i can't wait anymore...! i want gamble ! gamble ! and GAMBLE !!!
Of course, any of you are interested can contact me before thursday since we not yet buy the tickets and we are very welcome you to join us...!
Should i extend my kisses to my lovey perhaps...?


No comments: