Sunday, April 4, 2010

♥ T Bowl Dinner & Beauty On Duty ♥

Well, a huge complaint first, i've already quit my job from a 'ZOO' company...there were filled with CAT, DOG, and WOLF...i was always thought that working with relative is much better than working with stranger...in fact, i am super wrong...! I was working in a F*** company in the past few months...Don't talk about the basic pay of the salary, they didn't pay me even i worked over time...i am always punctual...i finished the work at the same day as they pass it to me...Well, the so-called 'relative boss' sack me immediately when they got to know i am going to further my studies on July...bullshit!!! Still left 3months to go...anyway, i missed one thing..there is a SISSY beside the couple of FATUITY...!







-soap water drinks-







Last night, we've a date with Grace and her hubby...it's my very first time to have my dinner at T Bowl...The refreshment were quite tasty...after dinner, we watched Beauty On Duty before went home...=)

No comments: