Thursday, March 18, 2010

♥Broken Heart, One Way Ticket♥

Last night, i found out and realised there's a comparison between your family, your career, your friends, and me...The solution of the comparison is really hurt me much...you said to me, because of your family, your career, and your friends so you choose to leave me...isn't it shows your selfishness?i don't know...however, this solution had shown me how worthy i am in your heart...what's the value of me in your heart...i feel no love from you anymore...how come you can compare me with those kind of thing? For me, all are important to you...you should make arrangement on them....but you didn't...you are choosing to throw me away...is that fair enough to me?to our love?what did you said in the past was just a joke?where gone all the promises?...love is to give and take...both of us should accept the weakness of each other...what did you made yesterday is just a decision, a sure answer from your heart...i'm just a rubbish in your rubbish bin...when it's full, the thing that you throw the first is me...the one which i rely always, protect me the most, deep love to him is the one who hurt me the deepest...if you think this decision can make you success in future or become more enjoyable in your life....then i will let go...these all are killing me...angie is dead...death love...


No comments: