Sunday, June 28, 2009

♥happy birthday to seowfun♥

these all events happened on 20th june 2009 which is sf's birthday eve...i knew it was kinda late to post it right now...no doubt, i've lots of things to do...i'm in the busy position in the past few weeks...please don't mad to me my dear girls...=) well, at first we met all girls at coffee island but afterthat we changed our celebration venue to red...we prefer there more...and i was the happiest person on that night because my cute bie finally followed me to red...yea~awesome night!


-coffee island-




this board situated at ladies entry...any pose suit you?=X





me and gaiklin


ooppss....power rangers?



my girls



sean, me, and the birthday girl~





mei shinn


jiayi



lynn,sean,gaiklin



my meal~cheesy again~









yong , me , jiayi








-red-




chin , vivian , me...cheers~

























shouldn't missed these~































-the end-


No comments: